We are here to help you with your immigration application.
HOW WE HELP
- We inform you of the immigration program that applies best to your situation.
- We build and submit your application.
- We provide you with all information regarding the required documentation, forms, deadlines and procedures.
- We complete all the forms and write the submission letter.
- We file the application under our ICCRC licence.
- We are the contact person in charge of all communication with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- You will be informed of file updates at all times.
- We will also prepare you for the interview at the Port of Entry. This service is included in all service agreements. No extra charges apply.
HOW TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
There is no answer to this question. Every situation is different. Hence, each applicant must choose the right program, provide all required information and be prepared to answer further questions. Canadian immigration programs have different requirements.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
At Avenue Canada, we exchange knowledge and tips with other immigration practicioners. We have a strong network of immigration lawyers and consultants. Therefore, we can advice you on a wide range of immigration matters, going beyond the “standard applications”.
We understand that getting the best result for the client is more important than our ego. Hence, we do not hesitate to ask for external help if we encounter a challenge that seems to be getting in the way. That being said, we will never include an external professional without your prior consent.
If you want to apply for a Canadian study permit and have already been accepted by a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada, the consultation is free of charge.