There are two main immigration pathways to Candian Permanent Residency: Economic Immigration and Non-Economic Immigration.
Every program has its own specific requirements. Due to the ongoing changes and modifications of programs, the information on this website is only basic and cannot be seen as a replacement for a consultation.
For further information on Canadian immigration, program requirements and fees, please contact us for a consultation.
Economic immigration encompasses all immigration classes that allow individuals to become Canadian permanent residents based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.
- Federal skilled workers
- Quebec skilled workers
- Quebec experience
- Provincial nominees
- Entrepreneurs and self- employed persons
- Canadian experience class
- Federal skilled trades class
- Start-up business class
- Caring for children and caring for people with high medical needs classes
- Immigrant Investor Venture Capital class
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programs
- Members of the family class
- Humanitarian and compassionate consideration
- Protected persons
- Temporary resident permit holders
Contact us for your immigration consultation today!