If you are an entrepreneur/self-employed person seeking to operate a business in Canada, you might qualify for a self-employed Work Permit.

You are expected to provide significant economic, social or cultural benefits to the Canadian society. When assessing a social or cultural benefit, officers will heavily rely on the testimony of credible and trustworthy experts in your field. It will be helpful to show that you will be immediately recognized as a leader in your field.

You do not have to apply for an LMIA.


If you are an entrepreneur or self-employed person, looking to operate a business in Canada, please contact us for a consultation.